Hope Hall School has many career and volunteer opportunities that range from faculty, administrative, development, grants, finance, facility, and support staff positions. Additionally, we always welcome volunteers to help out with our fundraising events, student activities, and academic program needs.
- Hope Hall is looking to hire Full-Time Elementary and High School Teachers
- We are always seeking substitute teachers and STEM (Science, Technology, Economics, & Math) teachers to join our team
- Other specific career positions will be posted as they become available
- If you have any questions about available positions, please contact our HR Director, Ms. Stacey George, at (585) 426-0210 Ext.112 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hope Hall has numerous volunteer opportunities based on the interest and time availability of the volunteer. To learn more about volunteering with us, please contact Ms. Danielle Pierleoni at (585) 426-5824 Ext.111 or email@example.com