GOAL: The students will develop a sense of pride in, and respect for,their own body as well as for all life. OBJECTIVES: To achieve this goal, we:
- Involve the students in a wide range of physical activity/exercise designed to promote fitness.
- Provide nutritious choices for snacks and help students make healthy choices when deciding on food.
- Provide a sports program which allows all students to participate, regardless of skill ability.
- Make use of a wide variety of community resources to allow students to experience such forms of physical activity as yoga and dance.
- Teach students how to recognize and use non-violent ways of interacting with others.
Hope Hall is a non-sectarian school. GOAL: The students will develop their own sense of spirituality. OBJECTIVES: To achieve this goal we …
- Empower our students with a sense of the uniqueness and goodness of each individual.
- Teach value-centered, non-violent approaches to problem solving.
- Encourage community service involving both students and faculty in meeting the needs of others.
- Show students how to participate responsibly in the use and care of the earth, and to see themselves as global citizens.