Thank you to the following generous individuals, foundations, organizations, churches, and businesses who are investing in our youth! Hope Hall students, staff, and faculty are deeply grateful. Your support makes a difference in the lives of our children and their families.
The following partners provided recent major grant support of $5,000 or more between July 1, 2017 and January 25, 2018:
- Burton & Charles August Family Foundation
- Florence M. Muller Foundation
- Glover-Crask Charitable Trust
- Italian Heritage Foundation of Rochester
- M&T Charitable Foundation
- Turula Family Fund, Inc.
- Waldron Rise Foundation
The following partners provided recent major gift support of $5,000 or more between July 1, 2017 and January 25, 2018:
- Robert and Amy August
- Patrick and Cheryl Azzerone
- Jeff and Tracy Beck
- David M. Berg & Dr. Dawn K. Riedy
- Charles and Mary Crossed Foundation
- Cornell/Weinstein Family Foundation
- Don and Pat Cushing
- Joanne M. DiPasquale and Family (From Evelyn Contestable who passed away)
- Donald F. and Maxine B. Davison Foundation
- B. Andrew Dutcher & Rev. Margaret A. Scott
- Farash Foundation
- James and Janis Gleason
- Gleason Family Foundation
- GMR Associates
- Rev. William Graf
- Mary P. Hastings
- Joseph and Irene Skalny Charitable Trust
- Robert** and Connie Klein
- Martin L. Suter & Suzanne S. Suter Family Fund
- Robert and Donna Montgomery
- Frank and Donna Murano
- Mary Anne Palermo
- Douglas E. Parker III
- Larry and Nancy Peckham
- Rochester Automobile Dealers’ Association, Inc.
- Mark and Marcia Siewert
- Sisters of St. Joseph of Rochester, Inc.
- Robert and Jackie Sperandio
- Elizabeth Sperandio & Richard Arsenault
- Stella Matutina Foundation
- The Eleanor and Ralph Cantisano Family Foundation
- Gerard and Julie Warner
If your name, business, or foundation was inadvertently not included in this list of major gift supporters, please contact the Hope Hall Development Office: (585) 426-5824.
Please note that Hope Hall School’s Fiscal Year runs from July 1- June 30.