The following steps are required for admission to Hope Hall:
- An Interview Request Form is completed and returned to Hope Hall
- All CSE and/or testing information is sent to the school to be reviewed before the time of the interview.
- If Hope Hall’s programs seems appropriate to meet the student’s learning needs, an interview is set up with the parents.
- At the time of the interview, a complete description of the school’s program, both academic and social/emotional, will be presented. Hope Hall students will give parents a complete tour of the school.
- If Hope Hall seems to have the program that would meet the academic and social needs of a child, arrangements are made to have the student visit Hope Hall for a day.
- Sr. Diana, Director and Principal of Hope Hall, meets with teachers and a final decision is made about placement. Parents are notified of the school’s decision by telephone.