There are 8 days left to support Hope Hall School’s Annual Walk for Hope Fundraiser!
Collectively, Hope Hall has raised $18,290 toward our $30,000 goal for this event! We are now over 60% of the way to reaching our fundraising goal.
100% of the funds raised from the Walk will help support our $2.7 million dollar Operating Budget. Two-thirds of our Operating Budget is raised from individuals like you who love Hope Hall!
Monetary donations for the Walk will be accepted through 3:30PM on Wednesday, May 23rd. Please submit a completed Walk for Hope Sponsorship/Gift In-Kind Form along with your payment to Ms. Pierleoni at the address below. If you are sponsoring a specific student, please include their name on your form.
We are also still accepting gift in-kind donations to be used as prizes for our top student and faculty/staff fundraisers through Friday, May 18th.
We are in need of the following types of prizes for our top student, faculty, and staff fundraisers:
- Local museum passes (Memorial Art Gallery, Rochester Museum & Science Center, Susan B. Anthony House, George Eastman Museum, Genesee Country Village & Museum, Strong Museum of Play, etc.)
- Seneca Park Zoo passes
- Movie tickets to local movie theatres (The Little Theatre, Dryden Theatre, Regal, Cinemark Tinseltown, etc.)
- Show passes to local art theatres (Geva Theatre, Rochester Broadway Theatre League, Blackfriars Theatre, etc.)
- Fidget Spinners
- Baseballs, tennis balls & rackets, basketballs, soccer balls, and other sports-related items
- Headphones, ear buds, auxiliary chords for iPods, iPhones, Androids, etc.
- Cell phone accessories (phone cases, phone chargers, speakers, etc.)
- Board games for ages 8 and up
- Gift Cards ($10 – 100 Value)
- Abbott’s Frozen Custard
- Adventure Landing
- Altitude Trampoline Park
- AMF Bowling Lanes (any Rochester area location)
- Apple Store/iTunes
- Barnes & Noble
- Best Buy
- Big Lots
- Burger King
- Clubhouse Fun Center
- Dairy Queen
- Dibella’s Subs
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Five Below
- Glow Golf
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet
- Panera Bread
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Sunset Lanes
- Taco Bell
- Toys “R” Us
We cannot accept gifts intended for children below age 8. Thank you. All gifts that fit the above criteria are greatly appreciated!
*Please note that we cannot accept any more lunch guests the day of the Annual Walk for Hope Fundraiser on Thursday, May 24th. We are now past the lunch deadline (May 11th) and at capacity with guests for our lunch order. Thank you for understanding.
Attn. Danielle Pierleoni
Hope Hall School
1612 Buffalo Rd.
Rochester, NY 14624
(585) 426-5824 Ext.111
Thank you for supporting our Annual Walk for Hope Fundraiser!