March Newsletter: Collaboration And Cooperation Is Key
In this month’s editorial, Sister Diana talks about collaboration and cooperation, and how closely they’re related, pointing to a quote by Archbishop Desmond Tutu: “Ubuntu: We are who we are through one another; our humanity is bound up in one another.” She offers advice on how to help your children understand that we are all connected, and that by contributing to the family through cooperation and collaboration, the entire family benefits.
In this issue, you’ll also find:
- Sophie’s Kindness cards, and the Ripple Effect
- The Lilies for Easter Sale
- Hope Hall Students Voice Their Thoughts on Busing (This is a not-to-be-missed feature!)
- The Dolce Method for Learning Mastery, In Action (Another not-to-be-missed piece)
- Save the Date for the Golf Tournament (Hint: August 1!)
Click on the image below to download the newsletter.