Our Summer Newsletter Is Chock-full of News!
Since our summer newsletter covers all the activities that happened at the end of the year, it’s packed with news!
In addition to Sister Diana’s Directors Corner, in which she calls for Resiliency and Hope, and thanks the many, many individuals, foundations, and donors who made this year’s Walk for Hope so successful. She points out that the kindness and generosity of each is a great reason to keep Hope in our hearts.
In this issue, you’ll also:
- Meet our new Associate Executive Director, who many of you may already know!
- Hear from our graduates, regarding what they have learned that they are taking out into the world (To listen to their actual speeches, visit Hope Hall Senior Speeches 2023)
- Discover how we celebrated our Eighth Graders moving up to become High School Students
- Meet our three students who were recognized by Benjamin Bruce, Deputy Assistant Attorney General In-Charge of the Rochester Regional Office, for receiving New York State Attorney General Letitia James’s Triple “C” Award for Commitment, Character and Courage
- Get an update, with photos on the expansion and renovation progress happening on the Hope for Tomorrow Campaign
- See photos from Hope Hall’s Talent Show that happened toward the the end of June
- Discover what elements of their Living Environment Science class Hope Hall’s 10th Graders were able to identify on a field trip to the Seneca Park Zoo
- See photos from the Walk for Hope that raised over $48,000 toward the Hope for Tomorrow Campaign