Thank you to all the Sponsors, Supporters, Sole Mates and Participants who helped us EXCEED our goals!
About the Walk
Each year on the Thursday before Memorial Day Weekend, Hope Hall’s students, teachers and staff take a one mile Walk for Hope around the community in which the school is located. Following the walk, everyone returns to school for a picnic, followed by a field day with sports, games, chalk drawing, prizes and more.
For many of our students, this is one of their favorite days of the year.
In the May newsletter, Sister Diana Dolce put out a call for “Sole Mates” for our students…supporters who would make a donation to assist students who have been challenged to make the $100 or more that each participant is asked to raise.
We thank the many, many “Sole Mates” who contributed funds to help these students achieve their goals, as well as the donors who sent in gift cards, or funds to be used to purchase gift cards that will be used as prizes for students who reach or exceed their goals
We also send an ENORMOUS thanks out to our Community Supporters!
- BC Dental Design – Team Supporter hosted a Walk for Hope on May 26
- Kroll Law Firm – Community Supporter
- St. Pius X Federal Credit Union – Team Supporter hosted a Walk for Hope on May 24
- Spoleta Construction – Sponsor of the Walk for Hope T-shirts
- Wegmans Lyell Avenue – Sponsor of the Walk for Hope Picnic, and garden care volunteers
Thanks to all of you, our Walk for Hope was a tremendous success!
For photos from this great event, visit our facebook album.