There are 5 days left to support Hope Hall School’s Annual Walk for Hope Fundraiser!
Collectively, Hope Hall has raised $21,959 toward our $30,000 goal for this event so far! We are now over 70% of the way to reaching our fundraising goal.
Special thank you to our 2018 Walk for Hope sponsors: Alliance Payroll Solutions, Anthony J. Piedimonte Produce, Farming, & Marketing, Inc., The Dolomite Group, Lavoro Group, The Pitti Group Wealth Management, Spoleta Construction Corp., and to Wegmans Lyell Ave. for volunteering and donating all of the food and beverages to be served the day of the Walk!
100% of the funds raised from the Walk will help support our $2.7 million dollar Operating Budget. Two-thirds of our Operating Budget is raised from individuals like you who love Hope Hall!
Monetary donations for the Walk will be accepted through 3:30PM on Wednesday, May 23rd. Please submit a completed Walk for Hope Sponsorship/Gift In-Kind Form along with your payment to Ms. Pierleoni at the address below. If you are sponsoring a specific student, please include their name on your form.
We are still accepting gift in-kind donations to be used as prizes for our top student and faculty/staff fundraisers through the end of the business day (4:00pm) on Monday, May 21st – extended deadline!
We are in need of the following types of prizes for our top student, faculty, and staff fundraisers:
- Local museum passes (Memorial Art Gallery, Rochester Museum & Science Center, Susan B. Anthony House, George Eastman Museum, Genesee Country Village & Museum, Strong Museum of Play, etc.)
- Seneca Park Zoo passes
- Movie tickets to local movie theatres (The Little Theatre, Dryden Theatre, Regal, Cinemark Tinseltown, etc.)
- Show passes to local art theatres (Geva Theatre, Rochester Broadway Theatre League, Blackfriars Theatre, etc.)
- Fidget Spinners
- Squishies/Stress Balls
- Baseballs, tennis balls & rackets, basketballs, soccer balls, and other sports-related items
- Headphones, ear buds, auxiliary chords for iPods, iPhones, Androids, etc.
- Cell phone accessories (phone cases, phone chargers, speakers, etc.)
- Board games for ages 8 and up
- Gift Cards ($10 – 100 Value)
- Abbott’s Frozen Custard
- AMF Bowling Lanes (any Rochester area location)
- Barnes & Noble
- Best Buy
- Clubhouse Fun Center
- Dairy Queen
- Dibella’s Subs
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Dunkin Donuts
- Five Below
- Glow Golf
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet
- Panera Bread
- Tim Horton’s
We cannot accept gifts intended for children below age 8. Thank you. All gifts that fit the above criteria are greatly appreciated!
*Please note that we cannot accept any more lunch guests the day of the Annual Walk for Hope Fundraiser on Thursday, May 24th. We are now past the lunch deadline (May 11th) and at capacity with guests for our lunch order. Thank you for understanding.
Attn. Danielle Pierleoni
Hope Hall School
1612 Buffalo Rd.
Rochester, NY 14624
(585) 426-5824 Ext.111
Thank you for supporting our Annual Walk for Hope Fundraiser!