May 26, 2022
On Thursday, May 26, 2022 Hope Hall will host its Annual Walk for Hope fundraiser to raise much-needed funds for student programs and services. The entire Hope Hall Community (students, faculty, staff, and Board of Trustees) participates in this event at the school on the Thursday before Memorial Day. Each member strives to raise a minimum of $100 each to help support our unique educational model.
We also invite the members of our larger community to participate in the Walk for Hope and make a positive impact for children who learn differently. You will help provide our students with the education they need to meet their unique learning needs. Hope Hall does not receive funding from the school districts and over 85% of our annual revenue comes from fundraising activities. Now more than ever, we need support from our community to overcome the variety of barriers our students face. Businesses, community groups and individuals can Walk for Hope at anytime during the month of May, at a location and time of their choice to support this vital event.
How to Participate in the Walk for Hope as a Community Organization, group or Individual:
Click here to download the pdf for instructions on how to set up an organizational/group or individual team page. You can click on the image to the right for an example of a team page created by BC Dental Design.
- Teams can include co-workers, friends, family, sports clubs, etc.
Recruit team members and invite them to join your team
- Raise funds online by sharing your page on social media and/or sending the link via email.
- “Host” your own walk by scheduling a day for you and your team to walk a mile (the same distance our students walk). You can also encourage team members to walk independently if you are not able to all gather at the same time.
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS COMMUNITY SUPPORTERS!
- BC Dental Design
- St. Pius X Federal Credit Union
- Kroll Law Firm, LLP
- Wegmans Lyell Avenue
- Spoleta Construction
If you’re unable to participate in the Walk for Hope, but would still like to support this important Hope Hall initiative, we invite you to sponsor a student who is unable to raise $100, by donating in one of these two ways.
- Click here to make an online donation. Simply click on the “Donate Now” button on the right side of the page.
- Click here download a donation form that can be mailed in
For Hope Hall Parents and Guardians
Below, you’ll find links to information about the Walk for Hope, and resources to help your student fundraise for the Walk for Hope. Click on the link to download the resource.
- Letter to Parents/Guardians
- Student T-shirt Order Form Deadline to submit: Friday April 29
- Walk for Hope Sponsor Form (shown at right)
- Walk for Hope flyer (shown below) to post at your place of business inviting supporters for your child.
To see the fun everyone had during the 2021 Walk for Hope, Visit our facebook gallery.