Established in 1994, Hope Hall School provides an opportunity for educationally marginalized children to become successful lifelong learners. Serving students in grades 3 through 12 from school districts across the Greater Rochester Area, Hope Hall’s nurturing, non-threatening, creative atmosphere encourages students to take risks in learning and helps them reverse the cycle of academic failure. Hope Hall’s collaborative approach to learning connects faculty, staff and families as team members in a community of learning. At Hope Hall, we proudly boast a consistent 100% graduation rate with students who are prepared for college, the workforce, post-secondary career training programs, and/or 18-21 transition programs.
Our Core Beliefs
We believe that:
- Given enough time and the right learning environment, all children can learn.
- A holistic approach to learning nurtures the mind, spirit, and body of each learner.
- A collaborative approach to learning connects student, family, faculty, and staff, volunteers, and supporters as team members in a community of learners.
- All people deserve respect.
- Students empowered with strong self-esteem are willing to take risks, be challenged, act with courage and confidence, and advocate for themselves.
- Students must assume their role as local, national, and global citizens through service to others.
- Diversity enriches us and common values unite us.
Our Core Values
- Honesty and Integrity
- Service to Others
- Cooperation and Collaboration
- Nurturing the Common Good
- High Moral and Ethical Standards