What we believe:
- Given enough time and the right learning environment, all children can learn.
- A holistic approach to learning nurtures the mind, spirit, and body of each learner.
- A collaborative approach to learning connects students, family, faculty, and staff, volunteers, and supporters as team members in a community of learners.
- All people deserve respect.
- Students empowered with strong self-esteem are willing to take risks, be challenged, act with courage and confidence, and advocate for themselves.
- Students must assume their role as local, national, and global citizens through service to others.
- Diversity enriches us and common values unite us.
Our learning model is uniquely tailored to address:
- Auditory Processing Delays
- Dyslexia and Reading
- Executive Functioning
- School-based and General Anxiety
- Receptive and Expressive Language
- Memory and Processing
- Learning Disabilities
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
Who we serve:
Our school is a private, not for profit, non-sectarian, general education placement for students in grades 3 through 12. We offer a multi sensory approach for students with special learning needs. While many students who attend Hope Hall access their education through a 504 plan or IEP, it is not a requirement for acceptance. We are typically able to accommodate the following classifications:
- Learning Disability
- Other Health Impairment
- Speech and Language Impairment
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
Students who attend Hope Hall benefit from our academic program and do not require significant behavioral or communication interventions.
Students from over 21 school districts in 4 counties attend.
Admissions at Hope Hall is a streamlined process to make it easy for you. Parents/Guardians and potential students are encouraged to visit Hope Hall and experience firsthand our unique model of education, which nurtures the mind, body, and spirit. For a glimpse into our school, check out our virtual tour
Although Hope Hall is a tuition-based school, we work to ensure that those who can benefit most from our learning methods and programs are able to afford them. That is why we do all we can to provide our students and their families with numerous scholarship opportunities that can help cover part of the annual tuition costs. For more details, please contact us.
Scholarships are awarded based on financial need. Forms are available upon request once a student has registered to attend Hope Hall. Scholarships are generally awarded in June for the next school year, although as some scholarship money becomes available throughout the year, additional scholarships may be awarded at later times to families who register after the June deadline.
Hope Hall is a tuition-based school, but our #1 priority is ensuring every student who needs our program can access it, regardless of their ability to pay.
To take the first steps toward finding out more about Hope Hall and whether our school would be a good fit for your child or children, CLICK HERE to visit our How to Apply page. By completing an inquiry form and/or application, you do not need to commit to Hope Hall, and any information that is shared with the school will remain confidential. Applicants for the 2022-2023 school year will be reviewed in Spring 2022.
Have additional questions? Please contact our Admissions team at email@example.com or call (585) 426-0210.